Hi, check out the video above or see below for written instructions on how to make a Bells Soda Spider. We’d love to hear your experiences so please leave a comment below or contact us and tell us how it went. You may even invent your own version.
You will need:
- Bells Handmade Spider Cordial
- Soda Water (the colder the better)
- Ice (we use the type with the hole in the middle)
- Premium vanilla ice cream
- Long handled teaspoon
- Soda glass
Mix one part Bells Cordial with ice and four parts fizzy cold soda water.
Add desired amount of premium ice cream and enjoy!
Tips for best results:
- Make sure you stir the mix before you put the ice cream in to avoid a VERY sweet slurp.
- If you don’t use ice, be prepared for extra ‘fizz factor’.
- Try adding some cordial to your favourite alcoholic drink for a Bells drink with a twist. For other recipes with the syrups including cocktail recipes, click here.
- You can also use the cordials with soda water only for an old fashioned soda or with water for a great cool drink.