Hi, check out the video above or see below for written instructions on how to make a Bells Milkshake. We’d love to hear your experiences so please leave a comment below or contact us and tell us how it went. You may even invent your own version.
You will need:
- Bells Handmade Milkshake Syrup
- Milk (the colder the better)
- Premium vanilla ice cream
- Milkshake mixer or blender
- Milkshake cup
Optional extra ingredients:
- Malt powder
- Dash of nutmeg
- Drinking chocolate *(Required for some Bells flavours)
Mix one part Bells Syrup with ice cream and roughly seven parts milk.
Add drinking chocolate for chocoholics, and malt if you like an old fashioned milkshake. (about 3 – 4 teaspoons for a large milkshake)
Note: Bells Chocolate and Jaffa Syrups need Chocolate powder to make the Bells flavour. Check out the range of Bells drinks flavours (along with recipes) for some more adventurous combinations.
Whiz up (leaving some unmixed ice cream to eat at the end), and top with a sprinkle of Nutmeg for the authentic Bells taste.
Some hints and tips:
- For optimal whizzing, use really cold milk that has been opened about 2 days earlier. You could even try putting your metal milkshake cup in the freezer to make it nice and cold.
- Try Bells Syrup over Ice Cream, waffles, or pancakes for a great quick dessert
- Bells Syrups also work wonders with your favourite cup of coffee or as an ingredient in your cooking. Check here for more recipes using Bells Syrups & Cordials.